57 Symposium--ASA-CSSA-SSSA-ESA Plenary: Getting More from Data: Science for Sustainable Solutions
Oral SessionSpecial Sessions
- Demonstrate how high quality reviews and literature analysis supported by sound data stewardship revolutionized the relationship between medical research and clinical use of research results with the end result being improved health care for us all.
- Show the relevancy of the approach used in medicine to agriculture and natural resource management, not just for researchers or research funders, but for those applying research results in the field and the local relevancy and timeliness of science-based solutions.
- Describe success stories in agriculture or natural resources where improved data stewardship has generated practical tools for evidence based management.
- Describe the essential elements of good data stewardship, the most common barriers to those elements (institutional and human), and how those barriers can be removed.
- Launch and connect the numerous data stewardship and evidence-based management activities occurring during the week and that the Societies will be engaging in the future.
Appoved for 2.5 PD CEUs.