261 Symposium--Sustainability in the Food Supply Chain
Oral SessionSpecial Sessions
The whole food supply chain will be represented on two separate panels with their own unique perspectives on sustainability within the marketplace.
Panel members include:
- Greg Richards, Agronomy Manager, American Crystal Sugar
- Marty Muenzmaier, Director, Cargill Corn Milling North America
- Gary Halvorson, CHS, Inc. Vice President, Farm Supply
- Steve Peterson, Former Director Sustainable Sourcing at General Mills (retired 8/1/15)
- Amy Braun, Senior Sustainability Manager, Kellogg
- Kari Niedfeldt-Thomas, Executive Director of The Mosaic Company Foundation and Senior Manager of Social Responsibility, The Mosaic Company
- Jennifer Shaw, Head, Sustainable Solutions, Syngenta
- Moira McDonald, Senior Program Officer, The Walton Family Foundation
- Todd Peterson, Ph.D., Winfield Stewardship Lead
- Tom Oswald, United Soybean Board Director & Grower
Outline of session:
- Introduction and Welcome (1:00 pm)
- Food Industry Panel with Q&A (1:00-2:00 pm)
- Agricultural (Input) Industry Panel with Q&A (2:00-3:00 pm)
- Dual-Panel Q & A Session with event attendees (3:00-4:00 pm)
- Announcement of New CCA Specialty Certification -- Sustainability (4:00-4:30 pm)
- Networking Reception (4:30- 5:30 pm)*
*Drinks and Appetizers are included
Live-streaming of the event sponsored by Monsanto and Syngenta
Reception sponsored by The Mosaic Co.
Approved for 3.0 PD CEUs.
Not able to attend the meetings? Attend this live streaming session online and earn 3.0 PD CEUs.
Online Registration: Member/Certified Professional $65.00; Non-member $120.00
Crop Management Professionals Community
Soil and Water Management Professionals Community
Integrated Pest Management Professionals Community
Nutrient Management Professionals Community